by Rabbi Yisrael Ariel and Rabbi Chaim Richman
The Temple Institute proudly presents the Holy Temple in Jerusalem, a comprehensive visual exploration of the Holy Temple, it's sacred vessels, and the Divine service. over 600 of beautiful color pictures in 452 pages, with informative and lucid captions, shed light on a variety of fascinating Temple-related issues: the saga of Mount Moriah; the history of the Temple from the desert to the destruction; the Temple's structure; the sacred vessels and instruments; the priestly garments; women in the Temple; the Divine service; the High Holidays and Pilgrim Festivals, and more.
Researched and written by The Temple Institute's top Temple scholars, and illustrated with the work of the many fine artists and craftsmen associated with the Institute, The Holy Temple in Jerusalem is a must for all whose spirit has been captivated by the history and significance of the Holy Temple's original splendor and glory, and thus bestows majesty and distinction upon the Sanctuary and Divine service that was performed there throughout the years.
the Holy Temple in Jerusalem contains the following chapters:
- The Temple: Where History Begins
- The Temple's Timeless Blueprint
- The Temple Service: Drawing Near to G-d
- Women in the Service of G-d
- Rosh HaShana's Call to Remembrance
- Yom Kippur's Divine Heritage
- The Sukkot Festival: "Rejoice Before the L-rd"
- The Passover Festival: A Joy That Unites
- The Shavuot Festival: "These are the Firstfruits"
Size: 21.70 cm x 27.80 cm / 8.54 x 10.95 inches